Report to: Marketing Manager
Blue Ocean Partners Vietnam is the Korean corporation which build and develop distribution channels globally that helps Korean beauty industries to expand their capacity efficiently.
In Vietnam, Blue Ocean Partners Vietnam is the one of the biggest distributor who distribute Korean beauty brands. We are focused on creating a sustainable and long-term development in the distribution and retail channels and working with each brand it represents with a client focused approach.
– Develop sale plan and present to Regional to raise A&P funding from brand team (in Korean)
– Driving the category pricing and marketing strategy, running the analysis to understand the impact of category decisions on the sales and profits and refining the strategy.
– Build up Product Assortment through out the experience, evaluate new products that match with Vietnamese market.
– Discuss with Marketing Manager & CEO to build up pricing strategy for each channels that match with
– Build up strong Trade plan, forecast sales and stock monthly/ quaterly & yearly
– Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, evaluate after campaign to improve for the next
– Market & Competitor research to catch up latest trends to supply suitable solution for Vietnamese market
– Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to each
– Manage P&L of each brand that under Blue Ocean distributions
– Manage margin effectively & pricing to optimize revenue for company
– Negotiate the best terms with suppliers by forging and building strong, mutually beneficial partnerships.
– Resolve product quality issues, delivery schedules, or problems with suppliers within management time.
– Expanding distribution channels for brands distributed from Blue Ocean Partners Vietnam
– Retain and optimise key account relationships to drive overall sales volume (Both of White & Grey market)
– Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
– Collaborate with internal team (Social Media, Ecommerce) to drive more sale at Offline channels
– Monitor & report performance of Partners monthly/ Quarterly & Yearly
– Deploy related paperwork
– At least 3 year’s experience in brand & at least 2 year experience in Sale role
– Deep understand about Health & Beauty industry
– Well Analysis & Negotiation skill
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
– Strong analytical acumen and comfort of generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses using advanced Excel and other Microsoft suite.
– Trained in Marketing and Communication field
– Working in a professional, enthusiastic, dynamic environment with opportunities to learn
– Attractive salary/bonus depending on ability
– 13th salary month
– To fully participate in social insurance, health insurance and other welfare regimes in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law and the company’s regulations;
Tagged as: korean, sale supervisor