Cinnamon AI is the pioneer in business consulting and developing AI solutions and we aim at becoming the No.1 Global Business AI Company by creating disruptive innovations continuously.
Our existing products include AI Document Reader (Flax Scanner), Document Understanding (Aurora), Speech Understanding (Rossa Voice), Computer Vision and keep expanding.
Cinnamon’s uniqueness relies on the capability to not only develop state-of-the-art core technology but also advise top executives on redesigning business strategy and operations processes in order to truly drive intelligent transformation.
The Project Manager has the central role to facilitate communication between various stakeholders and controlling project risks. PM will be expected to coordinate internal stakeholders, find out the needs and concerns of each Cinnamon business function, make proposals & reports of development progress for AI features and manage project quality and delivery by cooperating with engineers, researchers, and quality assurance within our group.
– Scope management: Works with Delivery Manager to identify the scope of the project, and ensures that all of the approved scope is in fact being delivered.
– Schedule management: Project manager is responsible for defining project schedule and resolving derailments and communicating effectively with team members and other stakeholders to ensure the project gets back on track.
– Resource management: Works with cross-functional departments (AI/SE/QAL…) to assign the resource to the projects, calculates the team capacity to align with project plan.
– Risk management: Expertized at risk management and contingency planning to continue moving forward even when roadblocks occur.
– Budget Management: Project manager sticks to the budget for a project as closely as possible. If certain parts of the project end up costing more than anticipated, project managers moderate the spend and update the Delivery Manager.
– Quality Management: Project manager involves identifying quality metrics and standard measures for project processes, regulatory compliance requirements, product functionality, documentation.
– Stakeholder Engagement: Project manager monitors stakeholder engagement in the project and adjusts strategies as per requirements. It will increase the stakeholder engagement activities as the project evolves and progresses. Project manager also ensures that the right information reaches the stakeholder.
– Process Management: Project Manager is responsible for defining, refining and managing project process, release/delivery process.
– Managing Documentation and Reports:
– Leadership Abilities:
Tagged as: ai, Japanese, SDLC and Agile methodologies