– Analyze business requirements in meetings together with BA, PO and developers.
– Define, implement and execute test strategy, test cases as either manual or automated scripts in web applications.
– Collaborate with developers on the backlog items and incidents.
– Report issues and follow-up until the release in Live environment.
– Document the bug tracking report, release notes and some system user guidelines.
– Provide the customer support for system incident verifying and logging risks, issues, and system guidelines.
– Train and coach the fresher and junior QC tester.
– Can adapt your time to the project’s task delivery on time.
Tagged as: automation testing, good english