Coolmate is a startup with an online business model of men’s products in Vietnam and is being evaluated for rapid growth after 3 years of establishment. Currently, we have nearly 150 employees, working in 2 offices in HCM and Hanoi. With a plan to scale up fast with new projects and expect to be more explosive, we are looking for a Great Human Resource Manager (HRM) to join our team with the Vision of building a very Cool Coolmate team. Our long-term goals include your growth path, so join us in building a fun and decent online business
Working time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday to Friday and 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m Saturday.
Workplace: BMM Apartment, Xa La Urban Area, Ha Dong District, Hanoi.
1. Personnel management:
– Responsible for building and recommending work processes, forms related to recruitment, training, employee data management, employee evaluation, reports,….
– Consult Department Managers in conducting employee evaluations, suggest methods to improve employee performance.
2. Talent Acquisition
– Develop monthly/quarterly/yearly HR plans based on recommendations from departments and company orientation
– Propose and control effective monthly and annual recruitment budget
– Report to the CEO on the human resources situation at the organization, promptly present problems and propose solutions
3. Training & People Development:
– Coordinate with the head of the department to find out the needs and develop a training plan to improve skills for the team.
– Organize, monitor, evaluate and propose effective and practical training methods.
4. Compensation & Benefits (C&B)
– Develop organizational structure, policies, regulations and internal processes: salary and bonus policy, job description, appropriate human resource process: training, probation, labor contract, human resource policy employment, promotion, dismissal, termination, termination … in accordance with the current labor law and the Company’s regulations.
5. Organizational culture:
– Build company culture, propose and implement related internal activities to motivate employees to work more effectively.
– Experience: At least 3 years of experience in similar positions (Department Manager / Human Resources Team Leader)
– Understanding of Labor Law, Insurance Law, PIT in Vietnam.
– Good at English
– Ability to lead a team, work independently and withstand high pressure.
– Highly adaptable, open personality, attention to detail and focus on work, integrity and responsibility.
– Candidates who are confident in their ability to build and develop a startup company culture is an advantage
OFFER BY COOLMATE
– Income is 1,200$ – 1,600$
– Evaluate promotion, increase salary up to 02 times/year depending on employee capacity.
– To be considered for receiving ESOP according to the ratio of commitment and dedication.
– Annual leave from 12-15 days / year, participate in social insurance and ensure full benefits according to the provisions of the Law right after signing the labor contract.
– Many attractive offers to buy Coolmate products.