Working time: 8:30 AM – 5:45 PM, Monday to Friday (Lunch break: 12:00 – 13:15 PM) Workplace: 3rd Floor, BMM Building, Phung Hung Street, Phuc La Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi City Direct reporting:CTOWe are looking for someone who is passionate about data engineering and strongly desires to learn and grow. You should be able to work independently as well as part of a team. You should be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Coolmate is one of the fastest growing and highly recognizable apparels & accessories ONLINE brands for Men in Vietnam, has supported more than half of million online buyers in 3 years starting. Coolmate partners with ethical factories in Vietnam, works with high quality and sustainably sourced materials to offer customers better options, especially in Online Shopping Experience. We aim to show it’s possible to simultaneously deliver happiness to customers, as well as employees, vendors, shareholders and the community, in a long-term, sustainable way. More information: https://www.coolmate.me/lp/coolmate-101.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into data-driven solutions
– Design, build, and optimize data pipelines, platform services, and architecture using advanced algorithms and techniques
– Deploy machine learning-based systems for abnormal detection and customer profiling.
– Ensure data quality, integrity, security, and performance using statistical methods and data validation techniques.
– Apply best practices and DevOps principles to implement agile data engineering processes.
– Bachelor’s degree (higher is preferred) in Computer Science, Data Analytics Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or any other technology-related field required with good grades. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable
– At least 3 years of experience in data engineering or similar role experience
– Proficient in Python (preferred), Java/Scala, or other programming languages
– Advanced RDBMS and NoSQL database design knowledge (stored procedures, function, trigger…), and understanding of data modeling
– Skills in mastering one of the types of databases (Postgres, MongoDB, Oracle, AzureSQL, …)
– Experience working with data crawling (client scripts, headless browsers,…), ETL, and data warehousing
– Good knowledge of architecting large-scale data infrastructure in cloud platforms (Redshift, BigQuery, Azure… and Data Factory), DevOps automation frameworks (GCP Cloud Composer, Airflow, Apache,…), and tools (Amazon Glue, Amazon Lambda, Fivetran, dbt,…)
– Advanced knowledge of data systems and the ability to transform and shape large usable data sets
– Strong ability to reason about data structures and algorithms, complexity analysis with numerical & analytical skills, and problem-solving skills with engineering approaches
– Knowledge and experience with distributed data storage and processing, and big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Elastic Search, HBase, Cassandra,…) is a plus
– Experienced with data visualization and dashboarding (Tableau, Power BI, Data Looker,…) is a plus
1 / Salary regime:
– Income: 30,000,000 – 35,000,000 VND, including allowances such as food, transportation, phone, laptop, …
– Bonus: Quarterly, yearly business bonus, hot bonus, ESOP share bonus, bonus / gift / others account on special occasion (Holiday, New Year, birthday, …).
– Many attractive offers to buy Coolmate products.
– Paid leave from 12 – 15 days / year.
– Ensuring different regimes as prescribed by law.
2 / Career development:
– There is always an opportunity for you to take on experiments at work to learn new things and develop yourself.
– Various online and offline knowledge sharing sessions are provided by members inside/outside the Company.
– Binding advancement opportunities for all positions.
– Receive training or support training courses to improve professional/management capacity.
3 / Working environment:
– Coolmate’s flexible office towards open space is fully equipped with facilities including Lunch area, snack shelf, relaxation area, entertainment (gaming, watching movies, reading…)
– Promote a reading culture by sponsoring books and organizing book-related programs.
– Internal activities are organized in a variety of ways by week/month/quarter whether you work at home or directly at the office