Cargo Studio is a Singapore-based Indie Games Incubator, founded by a group of passionate veteran game developers and entrepreneurs who have many years of experience in the games industry. Our mission is to equip game makers with the skills and resources needed to ship games and run an independent game studio. We believe that technology can future-proof our visions, we leverage on cutting-edge technology to drive the services we provide.
As a team, we ensure that we understand the strength and weaknesses of every technology before adoption. We empower our developers to propose, evaluate and challenge ideas and methodologies in a respectful and pragmatic mindset. We believe in forging respectful and mutually beneficial working relationships with our partners, we tap into the collective wisdom of the industry to critically design products that satisfy the needs of the market. We encourage conversation and sharing within and without the company, keeping ourselves informed, searching and discussing trends and patterns so that we may critically address our audience with thoughtful products.
1. Developing, optimizing mobile 2D/3D Game on Unity 3D platform.
2. Good understanding of OOP, data structures and algorithms.
3. Collaborate with Designers, Artists, Testers and other Developers.
4. Learn, learn the technology and knowledge needed to develop products for the international market.
1. Minimum 1-year experience with Unity 3D.
2. Strong in C#.
3. Familiar with Tween plugins, Animator, Animation.
4. Experience in code security, maintenance and optimization.
5. Experience with Multi-player / Photon is a plus.
6. Passion for making and playing Mobile Games.
Tagged as: Animation, animator, C#, Mobile Games, Multi-player / Photo, Tween plugins, Unity 3D