1. Design the architectural framework for the company’s game projects.
2. Provide standards and programming instructions for team members.
3. Check, improve/edit the source code of team members.
3. Collaborate with Designers, Artists, Testers and other Developers.
4. Build tools, shared libraries for projects.
5. Make sure the Game is uploaded to Google Play and Apple Store in accordance with the process and comply with the requirements of the Store.
7. Optimize builds to achieve the smallest size and best performance.
1. Have at least 3 years of experience in developing Mobile Game using Unity, support and guide junior members to improve their expertise.
2. At least 1 year experience as Team Leader.
3. Proficient reading and comprehension of specialist English.
4. Familiar with programming models (MVC, MVP…)
5. Familiar with 2D/3D Assets (3D Characters, Environment, Lighting).
6. Experience in using GIT/GIT Hub system.
7. Experienced in putting Game on Google Play/Apple Store is a plus.
8. Experience in using C#.
9. Experience in Server (Google cloud/Playfab/Photon) is a plus.
10. Passion in working and playing Mobile Games.
Tagged as: 2D/3D, C#, english, game mobile, GIT/GITHub, MVC, MVP, unity