We are actively looking for a DevOps Engineer (Junior/Middle) to join an offshore development team for
our client based in Singapore and the UK. The client is building a state-of-the-art peer-to-peer
privacy-preserving federated learning framework with governance. The tools that they are building are
futuristic and game-changing.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and building out the run time environments to the
prevailing best practices, innovate beyond contemporary to exceed our client’s requirements and
potentially lead a team.
● Leverage automation and guide the evolution of our code-based infrastructure.
● Own the scalability, availability, and performance of infrastructure and cloud environments.
● Instantly deploy flavours of the environment for disparate use cases, data and different stages of
the SDLC including ad hoc requests.
● Infrastructure review taking into account our long term direction ie. serverless, lambda.
● Integrate infrastructure as code into DevOps pipeline, demonstrate quality with tests as per
● Own the environmental vision advising the Head of Engineering and CTO.
● At least 1+ years of experience in systems engineering or DevOps on major infrastructure.
● Expertise in Linux system administration and standard infra components (DNS, Network stack,
● Demonstrable experience with containers (Docker), orchestration (Kubernetes) and autoscaling.
● Experience with backup and recovery including data assets.
● Experience with service architecture, including service discovery, monitoring and caching such as
Apache Kafka, Prometheus.
● Knowledge of provisioning solutions applying infrastructure as code (IaC) such as Terraform,
Puppet, Ansible, Gitlab, Jenkins.
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS/ Azure).
● Experience with TDD and UML, in particular sequence and deployment diagrams, infrastructure
as code is code and is governed as such.
● English is required.
NICE TO HAVE:
● Be familiar with other cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure and AliCloud.
● Programming ability in languages such as Python, Go, Kotlin, and Java.
● Experience in MS Windows system administration.
● Blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric), Kong, Nginx, Service Mesh.
As a start-up company, our team is our highest priority and we welcome new talent to our team. Along
with our young spirit, our aim is to create an ideal and open environment where each person is eager to
work and encouraged by the creative ability of every member of our team.
● We put human development as the first priority.
● We give you challenging and interesting work to develop your career path.
● Flexibility and authorizing culture in our company.
● Activities: Yearly company trips, Year-end Party, Teambuilding, Football Clubs.
● Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel
● like you are part of the Innomize Family.
● Modern and cosy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day,
to make sure your energy level is high when you need it.
● There are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow with training activities weekly such as English,
Management, Soft Skills, Technology.
● Career guidance and support daily from Manager, Leader and Senior Level.
● 13th payment, and extra bonus for excellent employees.
● Salary and promotion review: twice / year
● Promotion opportunities for Senior and Leader level.
● Special bonus on Public holiday.
● Overtime is rarely required, you will get paid for the extra work.
Our mission is to create awesome products that will make your everyday life easier. Our experienced
engineering and development team are committed, passionate, and continually challenge themselves on
the advancements and changes of the technologies we utilize to deliver the most up-to-date and
At InnomizeTech, we believe that people are our company’s greatest asset as we continuously innovate
to create a supportive environment that will accommodate our employee’s personal and professional
development – an environment that is designed to foster growth that benefits both our people and our
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.innomizetech.com.
Tagged as: devops, junior devops, middle devops
Thông tin việc làm Loại công việc: Web Development Nơi làm việc: Q. Thanh Xuân, TP. Hà Nội Mô tả công...Apply For This Job
Job Details The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities: Write high-quality and elegant solutions...Apply For This Job
Job Description Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and...Apply For This Job
Job Description We are looking for self-motivated, creative and proactive QA Engineers to work closely with our Project Managers and...Apply For This Job
Job Description A Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users....Apply For This Job