About the company
This role requires you to have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset and learn to operate just outside the limit of your comfort zone. If this excites you, but also makes you a bit nervous, then you might be the right fit.
You will work directly with the CTO and will be part of the Engineering team. You will communicate and collaborate across the organization to:
Develop and maintain products:
Governance and Compliance: Follow defined processes to ensure that compliance is met
– A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must.
– Comfortable with database technology: e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
– Experience in managing Linux servers is very important.
– Foundation level knowledge and programming experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto currencies is a must
– Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
– You have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
– Knowledge of CI/CD practices
– Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
– Experience working with startups preferred.