– Work with client or Canada team to define technical solution approaches.
– Provide software architect design and transfer to VN team.
– Convince people on given approaches.
– Define clear roadmap and coach senior engineers to be real architects in foreseeable time.
– Write training materials and conduct trainings.
– Support team in resolving tough issues.
– Support the pre-sales process
– Do code review and apply best practices to improve productivity of teams.
– Drive technical roadmap for multiple teams.
– 7+ years of experience in software development.
– 2+ years of experience as a software architect or technical architect
– Background knowledge: Data structures, Algorithms, Database design, Network programming, …
– Frontend technologies: React JS, VueJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, …
– Solution, Architecture, and Design pattern: OOP design pattern, SOA(Service Oriented Architecture), CQRS pattern, Event Sourcing pattern, …
– Web framework: PHP Laravel, .Net core, Ruby on Rails, Python Django, …
– Real-time services: Twilio, Firebase, Pubnub, …
– Relational database: MySQL, SQL Server…
– NoSQL database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Neo4j, …
– The search engine: Elastic search, Azure Cognitive Search, Lucene search, …
– Good knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS.
– Good knowledge and hands-on experiences about performance optimization.
– Good knowledge on code review best practices (tools, processes, …)
– Ability to do training, coaching, code review.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Good presentation skills.
– Good English communication.
– Good knowledge about mobile development is plus.
• International Premium Healthcare
• 13th month of salary
• Paid Leave (14 days/year)
• Team Building, Company Trip, Birthday party, teabreak, teamtallks,…
• Free Lunch on Friday
Tagged as: data structure, database, programming language, technical architect