Job Title / Chức danh: IT Staff
Department / Phòng: IT
Location / Địa điểm làm việc: 8th Floor – Central Park Building – 208 Nguyen Trai – District 1 – HCMC
Job purpose / Mục đích công việc:
The IT Staff maintains the computer networks of all types of organisations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Staff monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
Key responsibilities / Nhiệm vụ chính:
• Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Replace parts as required
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Support the roll-out of new applications
• Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
Report to/Báo cáo cho: IT Manager
Key contacts / Quan hệ công việc chính:
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
• 2-3 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
• Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
• In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, networks.
• Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
• Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
• Advanced knowledge of database maintenance and system security.
• Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Tagged as: IT Staff, monitoring