Job Title: Java Developer
Founded in 2010, Fullerton Health is a leading vertically integrated healthcare platform in Asia Pacific with a proven track record of providing clients and patients with enterprise healthcare solutions. We own and operate an extensive network of healthcare facilities across 9 markets and partner with established and reputable healthcare providers in the region. We harness these resources to provide Affordable and Accessible Care for All in Asia Pacific.
The Candidate be a key part of the Information Technology department that builds, supports, and scales the IT business applications or projects of Fullerton Healthcare Group and entities. This individual will ensure the systems are within quality and meeting the service performance expectation.
– Degree holder or equivalent with experience of handling Java application for at least of 3 years.
– Experienced in handling MySQL database with PostgreSQL .
– Experienced in following framework / packages : MyBatis, SOAP, Bootstraps, AngularJS, ReactJS, Restful
– Plus points for good knowledge in Eclipse , Intellij , Git , SVN and JUnit
▪ Involved in new systems development and enhancements, and maintenance to existing applications to ensure alignment with business objectives
▪ Responsible for analysis, programming, problem resolution and user support for one or more system applications
▪ Plan, execute and monitor projects assigned to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule
▪ Prepares technical and user documentation
▪ Any other duties as assigned
– Young and international team where you can develop your career path and English skills
– 14 days annual leave per year
– 13th month salary
– Private insurance for employee after they pass the probation period. After 1 year, company will cover the insurance for family members (spouse, children)
– Providing Laptop for employees
– Company trip
– Annual health check
– Monthly teambuilding activities