• Conduct market research, analyze local and regional industry trends to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, utilize emerging opportunities, and ensure
appropriate goods are being acquired at competitive prices.
• Provide end-to-end support, advice, and training on procurement policy, procedures, and system.
• Analyse, strategize, plan and implement sourcing strategy for the categories of products and services for the business unit.
• Drive the initiatives to consolidate, rationalise and streamline for better savings, and vendor
• Supplier Relationship Management: Pro-actively develops and manages key stakeholders and suppliers, develops relationships, establishes KPIs/SLAs and classification of vendors, performance tracking, and communicates feedback.
• Monitor category markets on an on-going basis to identify and understand key players, newcomers, economic evolutions, market or regulation constraints, innovations and technology in order to
support the development of the most up to date category strategies for the businesses.
• Ensuring that high-quality end-user service delivery is achieved by understanding local needs and calling on the appropriate resources to support this.The Procurement Manager is part of the top management team of VietPOM and reports directly to the Managing Director. VietPOM Co.,Ltd is the independent entity, supported by DocMed Technologies, a subsidiary of Hyphens Group and Hoang Duc Pte Ltd. This role will oversee the growing business and expansion of our wholesale business with leading pharma vendors and formation of strategic partnerships
across the healthcare industry.
• Minimum Diploma / Degree with 3 to 5 years’ relevant work experience in pharmaceutical supply chain, familiar with key players within the industry.
• Preference knowledge of procurement or financial systems, e.g., SAP or BC
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite of products to perform analytical tasks and quantitative modeling, to present and support recommendations.
• Knowledge in SRM, market benchmarking criteria and procurement strategy development
• Demonstrate project and time management skills and ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Ability to work well with multiple competing priorities, manage projects and meet deadlines.
• Proactive in pursuit of learning and are willing to put in the time and effort required to gain new
skills and knowledge.
• Able to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies which can be embraced by the whole organisation to drive business growth.
• Competitive salary with 13th month salary.
• Commission paid quarterly (up to 3 months per quarter)
• Health insurance, social insurance, days of leave, allowances such as lunch, laptop, travel … full
• Professional working environment, good promotion opportunities. Working Time:8h30 – 17h30 from Mon to Fri, 8h30 – 12h00 Saturday Working Place: 1st Floor, Vietphone Building 3, 64 Vo Thi Sau Street, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamSalary:Negotiation
Tagged as: Microsoft Office Suite, pharmaceutical supply chain, procurement