Functional Objective:We are looking for a Content Supervisor to lead our content team. The Content Supervisor responsibilities will include ideation to execution level. As the team leader, you will have the responsibility in supervising, training and coaching your team members. Together with your team, you will be in charge of the delivery of high-quality services to our clients and ensure that the Content team runs efficiently and effectively, to ensure overall Business growth and profitability.
Reports To: Operation Director
17th February 2023: deadline for applications
24th February 2023: deadline for hiring choices
27th – 28th February 2023: job offer to selected applicants
1st March 2023: Onboarding
● Partner with client teams to create and execute customized integrated marketing solutions, driving ROI for the brands based on their specific objectives.
● Search and find out the consumer insights, to create innovative and effective marketing ideas for clients based on the client expectations and needs. Concept winning, break through work for clients across all forms of media.
● Work in partnership with direct supervisor and Account teams to develop content strategy driving creativity, ideation, and innovation that leads to ownable consumer engagement opportunities.
● Manage all project execution, including integrated sponsorships and content creation across linear, digital, social, influencer, print, event, and emerging and interactive platforms.
● Lead, coach, train and support members of the Content and Creative departments.
● Ensure creative content is executed within the agreed strategy, deadlines, and budget.
Clear understanding of the content landscape and digital/social/video/influencer content application from a brand communication and publisher perspective.
Understanding of available content marketing metrics and marketplace trends.
Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece of content.
Outstanding writing and editing skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Strong portfolio that showcases memorable creative content, across media.
More than 5 years work experience of agency work environment, writing content for a full range of media providers.
Displays good judgment, maturity, and enthusiasm.
Good communication and analytical skills.
Proficient strategic and analytical thinking.
Demonstrated leadership skills.
English language proficient
Able to work with timelines / deadlines
Able to demonstrate leadership skills in managing a team.
Applicant portfolio is a must, please include this with your application.
Tagged as: content creator, digital media, english