– Responsible for the construction, deployment and maintenance of production, testing, and other environments. Cooperate with the R&D and testing teams for application deployment;
– Agree with automated operation and maintenance, and improve the efficiency of operation and maintenance through management tools and automated scripts;
– Locate and analyze operation and maintenance problems, and give solutions;
– Setup security monitoring and alter plan to deal with production issues;
– Explore and research new operation and maintenance technology directions;
– Able to complete PDCA independently while performing any more complex tasks or events;
– Documentation capability is a must.
– Bachelor degree or above;- More than 3 years of K8S, helm or Docker Containers Cloud operation and maintenance experience;
– At least 5 years of public cloud (AWS, AliCloud, etc) operation and maintenance experience;
– Familiar with virtualization platforms, such as ESXI, PVE, KVM, etc.;
– Familiar with the operation and maintenance scripting language, and have a good habit of writing scripts;
– Master the maintenance and management of middleware commonly used on the Internet, such as redis, mysql, kafka, postgresql, cassandra, es, nginx, haproxy, etc.;
– Familiar with monitoring systems, such as Zabbix, Grafana, etc.;
– Familiar with log systems, such as ELK/EFK, Graylog, etc.;
– Like DevOps culture, and would like to work under this culture
– Have good communication and coordination skills, strong teamwork spirit, and excellent execution skills;
– Have a strong ability to analyze and solve problems, and can propose solutions according to the problems when they are discovered (including performance bottlenecks, configuration optimization, operating environment, etc.);
– Familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP and other protocols, have good knowledge of network, data transmission, security, computer architecture;
– Diversity: Our partner has a diverse workforce, with 30% international employees.
– Stock option: All employees are eligible for stock options.
– Paid annual leave: Our partner offers 20 days of paid annual leave.
– Health benefits: Our partner provides premium health benefits to all employees.
+ up to USD 8000 (for candidate proficient in both Chinese & English)
+ up to USD 4000 (for candidate proficient in English)