MindX’s partner is the first company in Vietnam to provide invoice process automation solutions through the application of AI technology and robotic process automation (RPA). The platform can be easily integrated with existing accounting solutions, and connects suppliers and customers to automate financial processes such as checks, reconciliations, and payments, etc.
The company currently has more than 100 major customers including Grab, GS25, Circle K, Tiki, Guardian, Medicare, Pharmacity and more than 4,000 vendors using the platform daily. Up to now, the total value of invoices processed monthly through the platform has reached more than 300 million USD.
It successfully raised US$3 million in a Pre-Series A funding round led by Japan’s leading FinTech/SaaS company Money Forward, with the participation of domestic venture capital fund Do Ventures and investor Qualgro from Singapore in the previous round.
– Responsible for creating the positioning of the product to the internal team and developing messages that will be used on target personas, as well as how it’s positioned to the public.
– Creating a pricing structure for the product based on value, market need, production cost and sales cost.
– Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio.
– Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap.
– Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases.
– Responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations.
– Represent the company with regard to strategic customers, the press and analysts.
– Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set Sales and profit and loss responsibility for the entire international business.
– Lead a product owner team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
– Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents.
1. Code Test
2. Technical Interview
3. Culture Fit
– 5+ years of experience in the field of B2B SaaS.
– Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness.
– Very good communication skills in English in order to communicate with BOM, investors, and regional customers.
– Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills.
– High level motivational skills so that you can also manage virtual teams.
– Economic sciences, engineering or technician training with additional training in business administration is a big plus.
– 13th Salary (up to 4k) + Yearly Performance Bonus
– 100% of the Gross salary during probation
– 14-day annual leaves, working Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM (1.5h lunch break)
– A young, dynamic, and straightforward startup culture fosters creativity and growth.
– A clear development roadmap, provided professional process to develop yourself and your career
– Company trip, big annual year-end party, birthday, etc.
– Company Laptop – up to employee’s choice
– ESOP according to the Company Policies
– Other rights in accordance with current law
Tagged as: B2B, SAAS