– 2+ years of experience as a iOS Developer.
– Fluency in Swift.
– Understanding of object-oriented programming
– Understanding of design patterns and architecture of the applications (SOLID, OOP, MVVM, MVP, VIPER…)
– Experience testing and analysing code.
– Experience launching and maintaining an iOS application.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
– Ability to work with UX and design teams.
– Showcase your owned app is a plus
– Coordinating with business analysis department of European clients and working with internal team.
– Build, maintain and develop softwares.
– Working 5 days/ week (From Monday to Friday);
– Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws;
– Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus, 13th month salary;
– Quarterly bonus based on performance;
– Provide laptop/ IT equipment for working;
– Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting;
– Studying new and improving your skills;
– Professional Working Environment.
Tagged as: ios developer, MCV, MVP, mvvm, OOAD, OOP