– Provide technical solutions, oversee delivery of high quality and timely implementation of tech components.
– Ensure stability, security and scalability of the retail management system, have it always ready for the next stage of growth.
– Direct and coordinate development operation, quality assurance, testing, and maintenance.
– Mentor team members and improve team productivity. Strengthen engineering culture.
– Support team to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
– You work in alignment with the organization goals to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
– You maintain code quality and improve automations
– You assist with production support and release
– Response in code reviews with the team
– You perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
– Be a good team player.
– Solve the problem, not the task.
– At least 5 years of experience in Java and Spring Framework
– At least 1 years of experience in leading a team size of 3+ members.
– Experience in building real time system is a big plus
– You can implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Good at communication in English
– Attractive compensation package
– Exciting & flexible work environment
– A plethora of opportunities for personal growth
– Gold standard medical insurance and
– World-class team to work with & a sense of ownership
– The journey you will be proud to be part of!Working Time: 08h30-18h, Mon – Fri Interview Process:
Online interview only 02 round by English:
R1: With tech leader (Indian)
R2: Culture fit with COO