– 1+ years of experience in the role of Software Developer
– Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
– In-depth knowledge of React.js and its fundamentals
– Knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes ( Material UI/ AntDesign/ Bootstrap )
– Hands-on experience with React tools like Webpack, Enzyme, React.js, Flux, Redux and Mobx
– Familiarity with REST APIs
– Experience with source-code management systems like Git
– Understanding of CI/CD software development environments
– Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or another similar tooling.
– Good English communication
– Coordinating with business analysis department of European clients and working with internal team.
– Build, maintain and develop softwares.
– Working 5 days/ week (From Monday to Friday);
– Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws;
– Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus, 13th month salary;
– Quarterly bonus based on performance;
– Provide laptop/ IT equipment for working;
– Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting;
– Studying new and improving your skills;
– Professional Working Environment.