– Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
– Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
– Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
– Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
– Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
– Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
– Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
– Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
– Good at English
– Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
– Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
– Proven sales management experience.
– Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
– Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
– Effective communication skills.
– Exceptional customer service skills.
– Nice to deal
– Exciting & flexible work environment
– A plethora of opportunities for personal growth
– Gold standard medical insurance and
– World-class team to work with & a sense of ownership
– The journey you will be proud to be part of!Workking Time: 8h30 – 18h, Mon – Fri
Online interview only 02 round by English:
R1: With Hiring Manager
R2: Culture fit with COO
Tagged as: Certified Sales Professional, Customer Relationship Management, english