Company : Spiderbox Design
Working Location : 186B Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien D2, HCMC or Remotely
Number of vacancies : 2
Salary : $900-$1800 USD
Reports to : Team Leader
Roles : Automation Tester (Middle/Senior)
Automation Tester will be a part of a fast growing team of developers to support a range of front end and back end projects for a large Australian client. You will be working with a large team of senior developers and Tech Lead. We work within an Agile SCRUM methodology.
Based in Melbourne and Saigon, Spiderbox Design is a fast growing, small software firm that develops for clients as an agency as well as internal self owned/funded software.
We value and understand the importance of our team and their happiness and career ambitions. It is important to Spiderbox that our staff are not only happy but are provided the opportunity to continue to grow, learn and improve their expertise and skills.
With a nothing is impossible attitude, Spiderbox Design has grown and worked across a range of challenging and exciting full stack projects and apps.
– 13th month salary
– Monetary bonuses (Tet, holidays, birthday, marriage, Covid, etc)
– Performance review once per year: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
– Clear KPI’s and expectations
– Free English class with foreign teachers 2 times per week
– Free lunch and snacks, motorbike parking
– 14 days off/ year, valid from probationary period
– Hybrid working or remotely 100%
– Private health care PTI (covering Covid-19)
– New Computer (Mac/Win) that fits your needs
– Comfortable working time: Mon to Fri, 9am – 6pm (flexible),
– International, young, fun and respectful working environment
– Internal activities: Company trip, Friday happy hours, English talks, Technical sharing,…
– Working in a convenient office in D2, HCMC
– Flexible working hours with 2 remote days or remotely 100%
– Good salary and benefits package
– Being a member of a fast growing company (double members in 2021 and continue to grow in 2022)
– Tally project is huge and lots of things to learn and develop technical skill
– Tally members are all young, fun, eager to learn, and super supportive
– Tally leaders are super stars
Tagged as: API testing, automation tester, ci/cd, english, testing frameworks, WEB UI