Company: Spiderbox Design
Working Location: Thao Dien D2, Ho Chi Minh City
Number of vacancies: 01
Reports to: Team Leader
Roles: Ruby on Rails Developer (Middle/ Senior)
Salary range: Negotiable
Ruby on Rails Developer will be part of a fast growing team of developers to support a range of front end and back end projects for a large Australian client. You will be working with a small team of senior developers and QA initially to build velocity and support as a foundation team developing the front end to support a range of products. We work within an Agile SCRUM methodology.
– Middle: At least 3 years of experience with ROR
Senior: At least 5 years of experience with ROR
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Clear communication skills for reporting needs and answering technical and service questions
– Experience working in an agile development environment
– At least be able to read and understand documents in English well
Based in Melbourne and Saigon, Spiderbox Design is a fast growing, small software firm that develops for clients as an agency as well as internal self owned/funded software.
We value and understand the importance of our team and their happiness and career ambitions. It is important to Spiderbox that our staff are not only happy but are provided the opportunity to continue to grow, learn and improve their expertise and skills.
With a nothing is impossible attitude, Spiderbox Design has grown and worked across a range of challenging and exciting full stack projects and apps.
– 13th month salary
– Monetary bonuses (Tet, holidays, birthday, marriage, Covid, etc)
– Performance review once per year: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
– Clear KPI’s and expectations
– Free English class with foreign teachers 2 times per week
– Free lunch and snacks, motorbike parking
– 14 days off/ year, valid from probationary period
– Hybrid working: 3 days in office, 2 days remotely
– Private health care PTI (covering Covid-19)
– New Computer (Mac/Win) that fits your needs
– Comfortable working time: Mon to Fri, 9am – 6pm (flexible),
– International, young, fun and respectful working environment
– Internal activities: Company trip, Friday happy hours, English talks, Technical sharing,…
Tagged as: backend developer, english, git, ruby on rails