REDEX empowers corporations and individuals around the globe with the ability to go green and do their part in limiting the environment from further climate change. They can help support and contribute to more sustainable and renewable energy sources by purchasing renewable energy certificates (RECs) using our reliable trading platform powered by cutting-edge blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. REDEX provides a TRUSTED end-to-end service for our clients, from RECs qualified by the global registry, buyers-sellers fast matching, post-sale ownership verification, and easy RECs retirement to trading fraud prevention
– Fluency or understanding of C# and .NET Core framework. Familiar with front-end frameworks
like VueJs, ReactJs, and VueJs is our primary front-end development language.
– Able to write Unit Tests using MSTest.
– Experience working with cloud services, in particular Azure cloud.
– Working experience with Git
– Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, and microservices will be an added bonus.
– Experience in developing RESTful API
– Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
– Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
– Experience with working with RDBMS such as SQL Server or MySQL.