Our partner is looking for a product designer to design an easy-to-use 3D design software on the browser. In this position, you will have a key role in designing features and UI screens by generating wireframes, documentation, and prototypes. You will work closely with graphics engineers and 3D artists to ship and launch these features.
This is an amazing opportunity to lead and grow a talented Product Design team in an environment that rewards initiative, creativity, and independence.
– Prototyping, wireframing, and UI screen designs for the PixCap platform
– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
– Research competitors, trends, patterns and best-practices, UX design inspiration, user and business insights
– Create designs that are engaging and mobile compatible for the browser
– Participate in product discussions with the team
– At least 3 years of experience creating UI/UX designs
– Strong portfolio of UI/UX designs that can be ready to be discussed in interviews
– Strong familiarity with design tools such as Figma and similar tools
– Strong knowledge of 2D editing software e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
– (Optional but preferred) Basic knowledge of 3D software such as Maya, Blender, Cinema4D, or game engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine