● Starting date: As soon as possible.
● Salary: Negotiable based on experience and market salary. 85% probation salary during 2 months.
● Office: The Fika Villa in Thao Dien, District 2.
● Remote work: A hybrid solution can be discussed after passing the probation period and sufficient
performance and results have been proved.
● Benefits: Paid social & health insurance, 13th-month salary, free lunch.
● Holidays: National Holidays in Vietnam and 12 days of paid annual leave.
● Working hours: Official working hours 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, but as Manager, you are
required to take your own responsibility, why overtime and weekend work may occur. Fika being a
startup, it is important to understand the importance of an agile working environment that sometimes
exceeds official working hours.
● Setting up Fika’s Marketing strategy including all social media channels, but also including strategic
partnerships and events. Keep constant track of the performance and activity on all channels to ensure
growth and higher engagement, always linked to already set KPIs. Performance-driven.
● Create Marketing Campaigns with clear targets and measurability, evaluating performance and with a
clear focus on reaching all KPIs set up. Main KPI is to increase Fika’s number of downloads.
● Report to Fika’s CEO and work closely with Fika’s Managing Editors, Partnership Manager, and Creative
Director. Be the link between Fika’s target audience and Fika, proactively searching to understand them
better and initiate Marketing Campaigns, regular social media posts, and initiatives that all directly or
indirectly will lead to more downloads of Fika. Execute on CEO’s vision.
● Closely monitor competitors’ and market trends, ensuring that well-thought decisions are made.
● Make data-driven decisions, closely monitoring metrics and performance. Always be on top of how we
are performing based on the KPIs and constantly come up with new ideas and improvements.
● A go-getter, performance-driven extrovert with a Marketer mindset. You do not sit and wait – you come
up with solutions, ideas and you are excellent in bringing them forward, communicating and executing
on them, later showing detailed, quantifiable results. Able to give and take feedback.
● Previous experience from working with Marketing for an app, preferably a B2C company. Proven track
record where it is measurable what completed Marketing Campaigns have led to.
● A business mindset with a clear understanding of cost tracking and how to set up measurability for
Marketing Campaigns, always having in mind the ROI and the focus on what brings in the most value.
● Data-driven, fact-based, accurate, and can with facts, data, and research back up the decisions you
make. You have strong attention to detail and a natural sense of sales, marketing, and content
● Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to always think outside of the box. You
always think about new solutions, turning the impossible into possibilities.
● Social media savvy with strong knowledge of all social media channels, including but not limited to
TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, seeding, and SEO optimization. A plus if you built your own
following. Knowledge of working with KOLs, ability to verify bigger and micro KOLs.
● High awareness of marketing and social media trends, as well as a good understanding of how to
market material to different audiences, such as Gen Z vs. Millennials.
● Strong leadership skills and ability to lead a more junior team forward, as well as taking the lead when
creating Marketing Campaigns while working with other Marketing Managers and Creative Director.
● Excellent in written and verbal communication, strong attention to detail, competitive, and a positive
attitude with a willingness to always become better and reach for the next level.
● Fluent in English, Vietnamese, and conversational in a 3rd language is a plus.
Send in your CV to email@example.com titled: [Fika] Marketing Manager [Your name]. We are
interviewing candidates on a rolling basis until we have found the right person.
Step 1: Interview with Fika’s Managing Editor
Step 2: Interview with Fika’s Creative Director
Step 3: Final interview with Fika’s CEO
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to our team! 🚀
Tagged as: #marketingmanager #techcompany #marketing #management #branding, marketing manager